Travel to the United Arab Emirates to visit Dubai, one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations. This traditional yet modern Middle Eastern city is a hub for commerce, culture, and global transportation. Dubai is known for its skyscrapers, including Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. When you book cheap air travel to Dubai, you can expect man-made islands, world-class luxury hotels, huge shopping malls, traditional markets, and historical buildings. Dubai offers plenty of exciting attractions, tours, activities, and events that will delight visitors of all ages. Contact us to book flights to Dubai on major airlines, such as Emirates, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, and Qantas Airways.
Interested in Booking a flight to Dubai?
Call Today To Redeem Deals | 1-888-290-1297
Top Things To Do In Dubai
Facts About Dubai
Dubai is a desert city in United Arab Emirates, a country in the Middle East.
Dubai is only a 6-hour or 7-hour flight from Europe, making it a great getaway for shopping, fine dining, sporting events, and relaxing on the beach.
Dubai has one of the largest immigrant populations in the world.
Arabic is the official language of Dubai, but most locals speak English.
The weekend is Friday and Saturday in Dubai.
The currency in Dubai is AED (United Arab Emirates dirham).
Top Attractions In Dubai
Dubai is full of activities and attractions that will interest tourists of all ages. See record breaking attractions in Dubai like the world’s tallest building and the world’s largest mall! Discover a unique city that blends desert oasis with cosmopolitan charm. During your visit to Dubai, you can always count on exciting happenings! Dubai is an ideal travel destination for families, couples, and individuals, featuring theme parks, beaches, Friday brunches, historic landmarks, modern wonders, and much more to please everyone. To experience Dubai, book cheap premium flights to Dubai via top airlines, including Emirates, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, and Qantas Airways. Be sure to add the following top attractions to your Dubai itinerary.
– Atop this Dubai landmark, you’ll find the highest observation deck in the world. At more than 1,800 feet in the air, this unique experience lets visitors admire impressive city views from luxury lounges. Visit the different levels to also enjoy stunning views of Dubai while discovering the history of this Dubai skyscraper. Make the most of your visit by booking a spot on the At the Top Tour.
The Dubai Fountain
– Head to Downtown Dubai to watch the world’s largest choreographed fountain show. The water spouted from the fountain reaches 450 feet in the air! From its Burj Lake location, the fountain’s beam of light is visible many miles away.The show occurs daily, featuring Arab and international music. Get up close by booking a ticket for the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride, available every evening.
– This indoor ski resort is located in the Mall of the Emirates, one of the world’s biggest shopping malls. Take ski lessons at the Ski School to learn the basics or improve your skills. Ski Dubai includes five runs varying in difficulty, as well as an area for snowboarding and tobogganing. During your visit, participate in the Penguin Encounter Experience for up-close interaction with the penguins. You can also ride the Snow Bullet and the Zip Line. Stop in at The Alpine Café for hot chocolate and other refreshments.
The Dubai Mall
– Located at the base of Burj Khalifa, this shopping and entertainment destination is the largest in the world. Shop at over 1200 retail outlets, dine at more than 150 eateries, and visit the Dubai Aquarium and the Dubai Ice Rink. Fashion Avenue features top designers like Stella McCartney, Versace, Burberry, and Alexander McQueen. You’ll also find the French Galeries Lafayette, the British Hamleys toy store, and the first Bloomingdale’s to open outside the United States.
– From the Burj Al Arab, you can walk to this popular Dubai beach. People come from all over the world to relax on the sand or participate in watersports. There’s also a children’s playground and a variety of barbecue and picnic areas. Arrive early because the crowd grows throughout the day. Remember to bring bottled water and sunscreen.
– This medieval Fatimid-style mosque is the only Dubai mosque open to non-Muslims 6 days a week. Take a 1-hour guided tour to learn about Emirati culture and religion in a relaxed setting in which you’re allowed to ask questions. Since there aren’t many mosques open to non-Muslims in the United Arab Emirates, this one is a must-visit, if you’re interested. Dress conservatively. Cameras are allowed inside.
Wild Wadi Water Park
– At this outdoor water park in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, you can enjoy 30 rides and attractions. It is located next to the Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Highlights include Wipeout and Riptide Flowriders, Tantrum Alley, and Jumeirah Sceirah. This water wonderland is a great place for families to spend a day in Dubai.
Dubai Tour Options
Dubai Big Bus Tour
– This 41-stop, hop-on-hop-off day tour includes a prerecorded guide in 12 languages. Explore top Dubai attractions like the Burj Al Arab and traditional souks during a 24-hour, 48-hour, or 72-hour tour. Discover Dubai at your leisure from an open-top, double-decker bus with impressive city views. The inside of the bus is air-conditioned. Your ticket also includes many complimentary amenities.
Dubai Desert Safari
– This 5-hour evening safari includes driving through desert dunes, an Arabic style buffet, a belly dance show, and camel rides. Watch the colorful desert sunset in a peaceful environment. This tour also includes transportation to and from your hotel and knowledgeable guides. Dress appropriately for warm summer weather and cool winter temperatures. Remember to bring your camera!
Dubai Seaplane Flyover
– Experience Dubai from the air as you soar past stunning skyscrapers, and fly over the manmade islands. The 9-person seaplane takes you on a 40-minute adventure by air, providing unforgettable views of iconic Dubai landmarks. Refreshments are included. Flights are subject to availability. Remember to bring your passport with you.
Dubai Sightseeing Boat Tour
– From a speedboat, see the extraordinary Dubai skyline, and discover iconic Dubai attractions, including the Burj Al Arab, the Atlantis Hotel, and the Palm Jumeirah. You can choose from 75-minute or 90-minute tour options. The tour leaves from the Dubai Marina, and you must find your own transportation there and back to your hotel.
Dubai City Tour
– Discover the old and new Dubai during this 6-hour tour via air-conditioned vehicle. Your local guide will meet you at your hotel. From there, you’ll visit Dubai’s historic areas, ride on an abra (ancient water taxi) on Dubai Creek, and explore the spice and gold souks. The next part of the tour takes you to new Dubai where you’ll see Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis the Palm, Dubai Mall, and Burj Khalifa. Hotel transfers and licensed tour guides are included.
Best Luxury Hotels In Dubai
Impressive accommodations await you in Dubai. With many luxury hotels to choose from in Dubai, you can definitely enjoy a 5-star experience when you visit this spectacular city. Most upscale hotels are in or near the city center, so you will be right in the middle of this vibrant United Arab Emirates destination. Enjoy impeccable service and gourmet dining at the best hotels in Dubai. Choose from beachfront or desert resorts at cheap rates when you contact our travel gurus. We can help you book an unforgettable stay in Dubai at 5-star hotels
Burj Al Arab
– Considered the most luxurious hotel in Dubai, the Burj Al Arab is an architectural marvel. Lounge at the pool or on the private beach during your stay. From check-in to check-out, the many 5-star amenities and services will definitely impress you.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
– Exclusively located on Palm Jumeirah, this spectacular resort is a favorite among luxury seekers visiting Dubai. Enjoy ocean views from your suite and gourmet beachfront dining. Pamper yourself with all the lavish amenities and services on offer here.
Atlantis The Palm
– For another upscale option on Palm Jumeirah, book your Dubai stay at this modern hotel. The attentive hotel staff is available around the clock to offer personalized service to each guest. Just steps from this hotel, you’ll find a trendy area with many restaurants and cafes.
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
– This luxury hotel is ideally located in Dubai Marina. Enjoy modern rooms, and dine at the on-site restaurant and bar to unwind after a day of visiting popular Dubai attractions.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
– Enjoy the private beach right outside this refined Dubai hotel. Additional hotel amenities include 24-hour room service, express check-in and check-out, and free shuttle service. Dine at the hotel restaurant, and socialize at the hotel nightclub. Wild Wadi Water Park is just a short walk away.
Grosvenor House Dubai
– For high-end accommodations in Dubai Marina, book a room at this conveniently located Dubai hotel. Major Dubai attractions are within walking distance of this 5-star property. Ask the helpful concierge to book popular Dubai tours, so you can discover this top destination in the United Arab Emirates.